Correct maintenance of stainless steel sinks and worktops Mi Pileta
- Stainless steel sinks and/or worktops are easily maintained by a gentle daily wash with detergent, rinsing and drying.
- We recommend a more thorough dry surface cleanup using a cleaning cream, clean water and a pad to remove all traces of grease or deposits in sinks and/or worktops.
- Remember that there are normal household products such as salt, lemon, mayonnaise, lactic acids, blood, etc. that may leave stains on your sink and/or worktop.
- Important, never leave plastic or glass bottles under the stainless steel sink, without their respective cap, with bleach, detergents and/or corrosive products as their vapors can stain the back of the sink.
- Please do not use abrasive cleaners such as scouring powders, metal sponges, etc.